Monday, November 06, 2006

Mohsin Kamal



We have an annual function in the school every year. Once, I too took part in it. There was singing, drama etc. I had originally planned to sing a song. So when my turn came I went to the stage and started singing but halfway through I forgot the lyrics. All the children began to laugh which made me very angry. I was also very ashamed. At the end of the programme we all got a packet of sweets which made me feel better.

When I was in Class I, I used to go for private tuitions. During that time, I once skipped my tuitions for eight days telling my parents that tuitions classes were closed for a few days. On the eighth day some friends from my tuition class came home and began inquiring about me from my family. My father told them that classes were closed. On coming to know the truth my father gave me a good beating. I went for my tuition class the next day and again got a good dose from my teacher. I can never forget this incident.

No comments: