Monday, November 06, 2006

Nasim Khan



Once I told my friends of Talimi Haq that I would not come to school any more as I had been put to work by my father. It was meant to be a joke. The next day I went to the ground where all the boys go to play and began to play. Soon I realized that I was now late for my classes and could not go to school. I came to know that Sir had sent some boys to my house to fetch me for my classes. My sister told them that I was in the ground. They came to the ground but could not find me as I had left. They then ran into my father and asked him if it was true that I would now not come to school as he had put me to work. My father denied this. When my mother came to know the reason why I had not gone to school she gave me the beating of my life. The next day my friends in Talimi Haq School had a good laugh at my expense.

No comments: